Regulations and policies
Buying goods and services
Set up a contract
End a contract
"Save Money" with PASS
PASS Training Courses
Purchasing Discussion Forum
Free School Purchasing Healthcheck
The Print Framework Contract is fully compliant with EU Procurement Legislation and enables users to obtain quotations from the Contracted Printers either by e-mail or fax.
Only the companies on this contract are to be used for the production of print; designers must not be engaged to undertake both design and print.
ALL companies listed MUST be asked to provide quotations; however, they may decline to quote if they are unable to meet your requirements.
The electronic system for obtaining quotes is easy - you need only complete a form once and this is automatically sent to all print suppliers by email.
The following process MUST be used at all times.
- Ensure you have Outlook open, then open the Print - Request For Quote form (opposite).
- Complete the Print Request For Quote form. Try to allow at least 48 hours for suppliers to respond.
- Click on the 'E-Mail' icon located next to the 'Save' icon on the top toolbar. This automatically turns the Word document into an email, alternatively attach the document to an email.
- Send the email to the "Print Contract Distribution List" that is available in Outlook. If you do not have the access to the "Print Contract Distribution List" in Outlook then there is a document to the right called "List of email addresses for suppliers on the Print Framework Agreement", which will enable you to copy and paste all the relevant email addresses.
When you have had the quotes and the deadline for responses has passed, decide which supplier you wish to use on the following criteria: -
- Ability to meet requirements
Complete the Print Notification Form (opposite) and send to all the suppliers as instructed above. Then raise a purchase order.
When you have received your printing, complete the Print Monitoring Form (opposite) and return it to Glenn Thwaites with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Amended CG 19.01.09
Print - Request for Quote
List of email addresses for suppliers on the Print Framework Agreement
Award Notification to Printers
Print Contract Monitoring Form
Print Process Flowchart
Tel: 01223 699282 Fax: 01223 717192